Midwest Insurance Exchange, Inc. has been providing affordable health insurance to the Nebraska area for many years. At the Midwest Insurance Exchange, Inc., our customers are like family. We give you our best and take pride in the service we provide.

Contact us TODAY
for your next policy quote
(402) 781-9669

Commercial Insurance

Business Owner’s Insurance Policy also known as BOP is a packaged policy that combines Property Insurance and General Liability.  It can also come with other add on coverages for small and medium size businesses that are in a low risk class.  Some of the factors that go into determining eligibility include annual sales and number of employees.  A Business Owner’s Policy includes property insurance to cover physical assets and general liability for your commercial liability.

Find quotes for Business Owner’s Insurance by going to the home page of Commercial Insurance .NET

Commercial Auto Insurance / Truck Insurance

There are several types of commercial auto insurance including Liability, Collision, Uninsured, Personal Insurance Protection, and Gap Insurance.

The most common type of commercial auto Insurance is Liability Coverage.  Most states in the US require liability auto insurance.  Liability covers you personally when you are liable for destroying someones car or body parts.

Collison is another form of commercial auto insurance.  Collison insurance will cover the damage that is done to the policy holders car pending that the policy holder is at fault.  If another party wrecks your car their liability pays for repairs.

Uninsured and under-insured coverage is required by most states and will cover you if the other party is liable and they do not have coverage.  Seventeen percent of drivers on the road typically are under-insured.

Personal Injury Protection covers medical bills and lost wages regardless of the party at fault.  This is a great benefit to offer your employees when they do a lot of driving.

Gap Insurance will cover the difference of what the car is worth and what you owe as the lessee.  Gap Commercial Auto Insurance is very important for companies who provide leased autos for their employees to drive.  What kind of damages would you incur if an employee totaled a car, van or truck in your fleet?

Commercial auto insurance is a must for any business that uses a vehicle for the owner and especially their employees.  Do you want to put your business at risk if you or one of your employees has an accident and hurts somebody?

Get a quote today - call Erica at (402) 781-9669.

RocketTheme Joomla Templates